Sign in to follow this  
mendopablo

How can I get a Market status (open, close...)

Hi, I’m using CIAPI.CS version #195 to get the Market’s information and be able to show it on a detailed market view. I saw on the iPhone version, the show a “status” field, related to the market. I would like to know what’s the concept of that and how to obtain it because it doesn’t appear on the DTOs:

2011-09-27_1417.png

This status comes from another system, we don’t provide this on the API at the moment so you won’t be able to get this information. I suspect you’re only interested in FX markets at the moment, which are all 24hr markets.

This status comes from another system, we don’t provide this on the API at the moment so you won’t be able to get this information. I suspect you’re only interested in FX markets at the moment, which are all 24hr markets.

To determine the status for amarket such as whether it is in “Phone Only”, “Normal” or “Indicative"modes,the documentation says I should subscribe to lightstreamer and request the Price Status field. What listener should I connect to and what’s the DTO containing that information? PriceDTO does not provide this field…