Sign in to follow this  

xcel trader error

hi,

I've used xcel trader in the past on my old laptop but am having some trouble installing it on my new one. I've attached a screenshot of the error message. Please could you let me know what I can do to make it work? 

Thanks

Name: City Index Excel Integration

************** Exception Text **************
System.Security.SecurityException: Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for City Index Excel Integration or its location is not trusted. Contact your administrator for further assistance.
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustPromptKeyInternal(ClickOnceTrustPromptKeyValue promptKeyValue, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName, TrustStatus status)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustUsingPromptKey(Uri manifest, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName, TrustStatus status)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustUsingPromptKey(Uri manifest, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.ProcessSHA1Manifest(ActivationContext context, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, PermissionSet permissionsRequested, Uri manifest, ManifestSignatureInformationCollection signatures, AddInInstallationStatus installState)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.VerifySecurity(ActivationContext context, Uri manifest, AddInInstallationStatus installState)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer

post-4064-0-90124700-1444046053_thumb.jpg

Hi 10K,

Please contact the client services team to get this issue looked at and resolved.

This forum is aimed at queries about our API rather than front end products.

Thank you,

PM!

Thanks yes I contacted the client services team and they recommended I consult the threads on excel trader. It seems offthelip was having the same issue.

http://www.advantagetrader.net/index.php?/topic/458-unable-to-install-excel-trader/

I've posted there now. Much more appropriate! I've got a bit of time off for the fews days so very keen to get my hands on some data and do some analysis!