Sign in to follow this  
marc

Deserialization error with ListMarketInformation API

Hi Guys, could someone tell me whether something has changed on the Markets API? I’m now getting the following deserialization error when I try to retrieve market information with 

“ListMarketInformation”:
   System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException

: The data contract type 

'System.Runtime.Serialization.DateTimeOffsetAdapter'

cannot be deserialized because the required data member 'DateTime' was not found.

This used to work up to yesterday evening

Thanks

Hi Guys, could someone tell me whether something has changed on the Markets API? I’m now getting the following deserialization error when I try to retrieve market information with 

“ListMarketInformation”:
   System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException

: The data contract type 

'System.Runtime.Serialization.DateTimeOffsetAdapter'

cannot be deserialized because the required data member 'DateTime' was not found.

This used to work up to yesterday evening

Thanks

Actually I see a few commits made today by David on Github and one of them has the following commnent: “Updated metadata – includes new ApiDateTimeOffsetDTO for MarketInformation”… so I guess this mean I need to update my DTO!

There is a breaking change in the API that is being deployed in a staged manner, starting with the internal QA servers that addresshttp://faq.labs.cityindex.com/questions/what-is-the-intention-for-the-datetimeoffset-fields-in-the-apimarketinformationdto.

The client library bleeding edge has been updated and is in an ‘in-between’ stage whereas it will work against servers that have had the above fix deployed.

Ok, thanks for the information.