Sign in to follow this  
justin nelson

Why does Hudson think I have more tests than I do?

Guest mrdavidlaing

Looking at the console log, it looks like Maven wasn’t detecting new source files, and hence not recompiling.

I’ve changed Hudson to call mvn clean install (rather than just mvn install), so this should force a recompile every time.

This seems to have fixed the issue.

Guest mrdavidlaing

Try RDP into the build server and run the build from the command line there – it gets cloned to c:\dev\workspaces\CIAPI.Java (or something similar)

If nothing crops up, try delete the workspace folder (workspaces\CIAPI.Java) to force Hudson to reclone.

Looking at the console log, it looks like Maven wasn’t detecting new source files, and hence not recompiling.

I’ve changed Hudson to call mvn clean install (rather than just mvn install), so this should force a recompile every time.

This seems to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for looking into it. I didn’t have to put it in my goals for this week then.

Try RDP into the build server and run the build from the command line there – it gets cloned to c:\dev\workspaces\CIAPI.Java (or something similar)

If nothing crops up, try delete the workspace folder (workspaces\CIAPI.Java) to force Hudson to reclone.

I will look into this this week. Thanks.