Sign in to follow this  
steffen.opel

How do I delete a comment?

I tried to delete a comment of mine (as a work around regarding Why does updating a comment disable Markdown syntax?) and haven’t found a way to do so – presumably this simply isn’t enabled currently or is this feature lacking in Shapado indeed (it seems odd to encourage users creating empty comments as a work around if need be …)?

Guest mrdavidlaing

Apparently you need 50 points to delete your own comment (and 50 points to create a comment) – so the bug might be in that you were able to create a comment without 50 points.

Apparently you need 50 points to delete your own comment (and 50 points to create a comment) – so the bug might be in that you were able to create a comment without 50 points.

Arrgh – their defaults and especially their stability aren’t quite there yet, I’m afraid … To add to that impression: I'just failed to add the following comment to your answer to Why does updating a comment disable Markdown syntax?: ‘Unfortunately I can’t up vote there yet: You need a reputation of 1 to Vote up’ – the comment get’s created and confirmed, but just isn’t there anymore after I hit refresh :(