Cinemizer

One trade executed activates other trade

Hi,

How is this possible to solve following two mechanism ?

Variant 1:

I place an hedged buy order with a trigger price and setting a StopLoss and TakeProfit prices for it
and I place also a hedged sell order with the same trigger price and same StopLoss and TakeProfit prices.

So I have a buy_ID and a sell_ID of them.

After that, I want to configure the sell order so, that as soon it will be executed on the TakeProfit price, automaticly also the buy_ID trade will be executed (on the current possible price).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Variant 2:

I place a hedged buy trade i.e. on EUR/USD price 1.000, with TakeProfit price on 1.099.
(i.e. Spread=0.002)
I want to configure this buy Order so, that as soon it will be executed on the TakeProfit price, i.e. 1.099,
an other hedged buy (on 1.101) and an other hedget sell (on 1.099) trade will be placed. (I mean on the actual current possible prices)
My problem is, if define a 1.099 TakeProfit price for this buy order and I place a hedged buy and a hedged sell orders with trigger price on 1.099 and on 1.101
it is not 100% guaranteed, that these buy and sell orders will be triggered. Maybe one of them will be triggered, the other not and I need a solution
to manage, that 100% both buy and sell order will be triggered if the lower buy order was executed on TakeProfit price.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually I want to define more hedged buy and sell orders and after I know the Order_ID of all orders,
I want to reconfigure all orders so, that
if an order will be terminated, a specific buy_ID or sell_ID shall be executed or placed a trade immediatelly at current price.

How can I solve this mechanisms with http POST-s ?

THX !

Hello,

Variant 1:

It is not posssible to set the same StopLoss and TakeProfit prices for both the Buy and Sell legs in yoru request. This is because for a Buy trade, the TakeProfit has to be above the current market price and the StopLoss must be below the current market price. For a Sell trade it is the other way around. The TakeProfit must be below current market price and the StopLoss must be above current market price. 

We do not have an order type in the system that automatically achieves what you are looking to do. You will have to write custom code that triggers the orders when certain conditions are met as you have described them. 

Variant 2:

Again, there are nor order types in our system to handle this case. You will have to write custom code to send market orders when your conditions are met in order to build the postions you want.

Kind Regards, PM