IfDone: [Array],
       GuaranteedPremium: 0,
       OCO: null,
       AssociatedOrders: [Object],
       Associated: false } ],
  Quote: null,
  Actions: [],
  ErrorMessage: null }

Now I'm a bit confused for I see only that my order has got a "red card", and only the Order Status 10 is a little bit more explicit with the message "Market Closed". Is this the reason of the failure?

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, OrderStatusReason code of 10 is because the market is closed. Which market were you trying to trade and at what time was it?

I think you would also receive a rejection message if the market is open due to your quantity size having all those decimal numbers. 

Kind Regards, PM

Hello, @Physicsman,

thank you, I have a few additional questions.
- Is there any information about opening times?
- Since then, I also got an error message with the reason "Cannot open a new short position as the market is currently set to Long Only". Where can I find information about these restrictions?
- About the decimal numbers: should the Quantity be always an integer?

Best regards,
Adam

Hi Horvathady,

1) Yes, market pricing times can be retrieved by making a GetMarketInformation call. The returned information has a MarketPricingTimes field. There is also a MarketBreakTimes field returned.

2) The GetMarketInformation call also returns a Boolean field named "LongPositionOnly", which is either TRUE or FALSE. When it is TRUE, then only long positions can be taken. Which market are you trading? Being set to Long only is usually rare.

3) No, many markets can be traded with decimal quantities. I was commenting on the fact that your trade size went to 13 decimal places, which will be rejected by our back-end. For markets that can be traded with decimal quantities, it is usually to just 1 or 2 decimal places.

Kind Regards, PM

Hello,

Order IDs are generated server side, not client side. It is mentioned in the documentation:

Do not set any order ID fields when requesting a new order, the platform will generate them.

Kind Regards, PM