AnthonyS

Using same credentials to login to different Demo Acctounts

I'm trying to login from different servers with same credentials into different Demo accounts. The API is not allowing this situation.

The API seem to be logging one off when the other server connects.

Is there anything we can do to make this work?

Thanks,

AnthonyS

Hi Anthony,

I'm not quite clear on the situation around the problem you are describing. 

- When you say same credentials, do you mean the demo accounts login usernames and passwords? Accounts can have the same password but the username part of the credentials are unique - they can't be the same or it would be the same account. 

- Similarly, when you say server - do you mean the PCs that you are using to login to the demo accounts?

Thanks for your help in clarifying the situation.

Kind Regards, PM

PM,

Yes, the usernames and passwords are the same and when I say server, I mean PC's.

So, based on your response, I will need to get another account to do what I'm trying to do.

I have a live account already, do I have to open another live account to get another username and password?

Hi Anthony,

You can apply for another demo account from the website - I assume you are a FOREX.com client? On the front page there is a green button [Test Drive With a Demo]. You will need a different email address than the one you used to create your first demo account though.

Kind Regards, PM