anatoly

GCAPI: some our accounts do not perform trade orders

Hello
I'm a developer and have several accounts on forex.com which I manage using GCAPI.
Our clients were connected succesfully, I see their status. But I have problems with the trade operations of some clients.
If I try to place trade orders
- one client gets orderStatusReason ‘Market unavailable due to local regulations or account restriction’
- two clients get 401 - {"HttpStatus":401,"ErrorMessage":"TradingAccountId is invalid for request","ErrorCode":60101}. Although data of these accounts are read normally. 

Settings of these accounts do not differ from other ones. I provided more detailed information in the LTK121420172926496X ticket.
Can you please explain this responses because I can’t find them in the docs. What wrong? What should I fix?

regards

Hi Anatoly,

With regards to the first error of "Market unavailable..." for one of your clients. This message is received when a user attempt to place a trade on a market that they do not have access to.

Presumably this client is signed up to a FOREX.com account from a different geographic location than some of your other clients? This is a likely reason why this particular client cannot access the market you are attempting to trade.

From your original post, it sounds as though you have contacted the client services team to help investigate the second error message that 2 of your clients are getting? I cannot help with this 2nd query as access to client account information is restricted. Client services have access and will be able to investigate and help you with that query.

Kind Regards, PM

Your client services team sent me to this public forum :)

Well, I fixed the markets and can send trade orders now.
I have only one problem client with the answer

{ "HttpStatus": 401,
  "ErrorMessage": "TradingAccountId is invalid for request",
  "ErrorCode": 60101 }
on an attempt to send a trade order.
What does such a 60101 error mean? Any clue please?

Hi Anatoly,

Apologies for that - Client Services should not have sent you here with a request that involves client account information etc. Glad to hear that you have resolved one of the issues.

The error message is reporting that the TradingAccountId being supplied with the trade/order request is invalid/wrong. 

To troubleshoot, please make a GetClientAndTradingAccount call for the client that has this problem. The call will return information about the client account including the TradingAccountId.

Please compare the TradingAccountId returned from this call to the value of the TradingAccountId you are sending in the trade/order request. Are they the same? To be valid, they should be identical.

Kind Regards, PM 

I'm sure that TradingAccountId  is correct, and i know the response in otherwise case.
I suppose you got error 60101 from the third service and just passed it to me. 60101 is not in your docs. That is why I ask for help.
Thank you, Physicsman. Simultaniously I asked Client Service with the account info, and I hope to recieve the meaningfull answer from them. It is still out.